Frequently Asked Questions
How do buyer guarantees work?
Ticketability.com provides customers with 100 percent satisfaction guarantees on tickets purchased. Regardless of the types of tickets obtained, the same rules apply. Customers can acquire sports tickets, concert tickets and theater tickets easily.
• All tickets are 100 percent authentic and valid for designated events.
• Customers will receive tickets for the exact seats ordered or seats equivalent or better.
• Tickets will arrive in time for events.
• For events that are cancelled (not just rescheduled), refunds are provided.
What type of refund policy applies?
Ticketability.com offers satisfaction guarantees that do not include shipping and that apply under the circumstances listed below with proof of claim:
• Order is accepted on website but not delivered.
• Order is accepted but not delivered in time.
• Entry to event was denied due to invalid tickets.
• Event is cancelled permanently, not to be rescheduled for a future time.
What security measures are taken?
Every transaction is always protected.
• Checkout process will be secure on all transactions.
• 128-bit encrypted servers afford protection of confidential information provided during transactions.
• Up-to-date SSL technology is used on all transactions.
• Confidential information is never sold to third parties.
What can shopping here provide?
Ticketability.com strives at all times to provide the best in customer service, ticket selection and prices.
• Large ticket inventory with varied selection is available.
• Lower prices are offered on every type of event ticket.
• Ordering service is quick, easy, accurate and secure.
Can orders be cancelled?
Once an order has been placed, it is final and cannot be cancelled.
Why is an order rejected?
The following reasons may apply for rejected orders:
• Another buyer may have already ordered the same tickets.
• There may be a credit card issue.
• There may be a problem with the information that was given at checkout.
If an order is rejected, a quick call to customer service can clear up the problem.
When will tickets be received?
Tickets are usually printed out at a time that is closer to the event date. When tickets are shipped, an email will follow that will include the FedEx tracking number.
What shipping method is used for sending tickets?
If time allows, tickets will be shipped through FedEx. If tickets are ordered at the last minute and FedEx cannot be used due to time constraints, other arrangements will be made to ship them out in time. When ordering tickets, it is important to choose the ones that list alternative options, if needed. They are:
• Will-call: Tickets are picked up at box office.
• Local pick-up: Tickets can be picked up at a location up to 30 minutes from venue location.
• Meet-and-Greet: A representative will be at designated venue with tickets.
• Email: Tickets can be sent through email.
For questions not answered above concerning concert tickets, sports tickets or theater tickets, customer service representatives are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, at specified times. Call customer support toll free at (855)869-6554 or use the contact us page to send your message.